Global LPO Conference
Global law firms are increasingly turning to legal process outsourcing, under pressure from clients to provide faster, better and cheaper legal services. The offshoring industry has risen to the challenge and is maturing fast.
A common platform is now vital to educate global lawyers about the complexities involved in offshoring legal work. Last year it was provided by KPO Consultants at the Global LPO Conference 2010, which took place in Delhi, India. As well as informing the lawyers who attended, it gave industry insiders a valuable opportunity to discuss the key issues affecting legal outsourcing and to examine solutions to ensure its smooth functioning in the future.
After the success of the 2010 conference, which witnessed the evolution of multiple business partnerships and contracts among and within the LPO industry, KPO Consultants has decided to address the needs of buyers based in UK and Europe. The Global LPO Conference 2011 – Buyers and Vendors Meet in The UK will take place on March 2nd and 3rd 2011 at the Waldorf Hilton Hotel, London.
Why attend Global LPO Conference, London?
"Congratulations to KPO Consultants on a very successful Conference"
"All the presentations were very relevant and first class. In terms of speaker quality, this was one of the best LPO conferences I have attended (and I speak globally)"
"The conference was well organized. I was impressed by the variety of vendors in attendance. I really enjoyed what I saw and the quality of speakers was excellent"
Read all Testimonials
GLPOC 2011 Speakers
Global LPO Conference 2010 Testimonial
- Sundeep Srivastava, Director, Pristine councilors Pvt. Ltd., India
- Vinch Neicho, Litigation Support Manager, Allen & Overy LLP, U.K
- James Ngugi, Managing partner, Musyoka Annan & Co, Kenya
- Maria Round, Head of Ethics-Guidance Solicitors Regulation Authority, U.K
- Kirby Twitchen, Allen & Overy, U.K
- Nigel Kissack, Head, Pinsent Masons' Dispute Resolution and Litigation team
- Arihant Patni - Chief Executive Officer, Bodhi Global
- Mark Ross, Vice President – Legal Services, Integreon Managed Solutions
- Rohan Dalal, Mind Crest India Pvt Ltd
- Lee Webb, Cobra Legal Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Dr. Sanjeev Gemawat, Vice President - Legal, DLF Holdings
- Jane Julie Jouanis, Jurist Consult Chamber