This website is a resource for informational purposes only and is intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. KPO Consultants does not warrant that the information contained on this Website is accurate or complete, and hereby disclaims any and all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause.
KPO Consultants further assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained on this Website, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Readers of the site should not rely on the information provided here and should always seek the advice of the competent person. No recipients of content from this Website should act, or refrain from acting, based upon any or all of the contents of this site.
KPO Consultants is not responsible for, and makes no representations or warranties about, the contents of Websites to which links may be provided from this Website.
Global LPO Conference 2010 Testimonial
- Sundeep Srivastava, Director, Pristine councilors Pvt. Ltd., India
- Vinch Neicho, Litigation Support Manager, Allen & Overy LLP, U.K
- James Ngugi, Managing partner, Musyoka Annan & Co, Kenya
- Maria Round, Head of Ethics-Guidance Solicitors Regulation Authority, U.K
- Kirby Twitchen, Allen & Overy, U.K
- Nigel Kissack, Head, Pinsent Masons' Dispute Resolution and Litigation team
- Arihant Patni - Chief Executive Officer, Bodhi Global
- Mark Ross, Vice President – Legal Services, Integreon Managed Solutions
- Rohan Dalal, Mind Crest India Pvt Ltd
- Lee Webb, Cobra Legal Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Dr. Sanjeev Gemawat, Vice President - Legal, DLF Holdings
- Jane Julie Jouanis, Jurist Consult Chamber